Flickr Downloader is an application, wherein you’re allowed to download photos from Flickr and create Flash slideshow for a screensaver. It is quite easy to use and all you need to do is just type the username, email, tags or groups to find and download the photos.
With Flickr downloader you can also create a slideshow in Flash with background music and special transition effects and publish the same for your website or blog. It is not a mandate to possess an account to access it, but you just need to enter the necessary keywords to find the images you’re looking for or just the username.
Flicker downloader features:
1. You get to define your preferred image quality whether it is original, large or medium
2. You need to pay a premium amount if you would like to store a significant amount of photos on Flickr.com so as to share them with friends and family
3. Features plenty of add-on applications that will allow you to create calendars, business cards, etc.
4. Allows saving multiple images from a set’s thumbnail and detail view
5. Can be used for thumbnails view, detail view, pool view
6. Has the ability to automatically download the best available quality for a picture, after which you can either store them on your hard drive or re-upload to an image hosting server
7. Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows XP