Avg freeware security, that knows no rest fighting against all PC virus of adware, malware, spyware effectively. It’s been rendering security software program for PC utilities especially Avg tasks include in the course of PC protection by providing user-friendly usability, faster scans, and easy to use interface. Owing to above mentioned reason only it’s been admired by the users in the form of securing PC and its data.
AVG has recently released its free latest edition “AVG 2012” for more security and protection to users PCs. When you have a conflict between choosing malware fighters AVG Free Edition is one of the best freeware antivirus software that would be a nice choice of thinking about a freeware solution to protect one’s PC.
Things may differ in “AVG free edition 2012 “only having basic protection, it meant that even though Avg free download edition hasn’t included great functions but it is believed quiet enough for those who are not keen computer users who download heaps of files from the Internet.
Installation and Interface: Avg software installer would take a little bit of spare attention have to be paid while installing Avg application, As it offers to make some changes to your search engine and install a browser toolbar. Even if you refuse these offers, the software still functions properly and free registration completed from within the AVG interface.
Avg Interface makes you comfortable and easy to make use of free antivirus scan. Minor changes were done to AVG’s interface in the latest version to improve its quality and usability. The main controls retain their original place in the center of the window. One-Click buttons to scan fix and update. AVG has placed icons for its security components in a central pane, for those who are not known to AVGinterface.
Coming to Avg free download performance, Scanning process is double faster compare to its prior versions. After the installation, it takes more time for computer booting, showing impact on system’s performance and it is slow compared to any other antivirus software security.
- PC Analyzer mode will enable users to scan their PC and identify registry errors, junk files, fragmentation errors or invalid shortcuts.
- Avg also comes in handy for proactive identity theft and privacy-related security.
- Smart scanning that gives users built-in system resource manager that prioritizes and scans.
- Link Scanner, to scan links posted on Facebook and MySpace.
- AVG has opened a new website, Threat Labs, for those who wanted to know more about Link Scanner’s ratings.
- Avg free edition supports Virus Free, Anti-Spyware, Anti-Root kit, E-mail Scanner, Update Manager.
- PC Analyzer to clean all errors and update Manager for updating to any latest features and options.
- Polymorphic Malware Detection methods have been improved.
- Firewall: enhanced Network area detection and it allows traffic to VPN networks robotically.
- Safe Search support in Google Chrome.
- Core protection of online threats and avoids malicious web pages and stay safe on social networks.
· Intel Pentium 1.8 GHz processor or faster
· 550 MB free hard drive space (for installation)
· 512 MB RAM